Sunday 8 May 2011

Final Pieces - Contents page

The contents page follows the colour scheme of green black and pink that was featured on the front page of my magazine. I used the shape tool to outline the green box's along the top and down the left hand side of the page. I then placed the text over the top and inserted the other images using the the shape tool to provide a background for them. I lowered the opacity on the green box underneath the writing on the main image so that you could still see the entire image. I divided my content into 'regulars' and 'features' this allowes the reader to easily locate any piece they might be particularly interested in, i also put the cover pieces in a different colour in the 'features' section.
The images at the bottom are popular artist that 'Louder' has arranged interviews with i gave these stories photos because i felt they would catch some readers attention and people might buy the magazine to read the interviews.
This follows a conventional magazine contents page layout. I used the 'L' at the top of the page so that the 'L' becomes the logo of louder magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment