Sunday 8 May 2011

Preliminary task final pieces

This is the front page of my school magazine that i had to construct as part of my preliminary task. I used a picture of some students at my school and cut them out using the magnetic lasoo on photoshop i then placed them on a plain blue backgroun, the school colours, and placed a main cover line over the top. The mast head is at the top right of the page and followed by my school bage, highlighting that it is a school magazine.

the contents page also uses a blue background to fit in with the school colours theme. here i have a list of the features in te magazine and a photo of two sixth form students recieving thier results this is a story that i would cover in my magazine. The white writing on the blue is easy to read and fits is the same colour as the text on the front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment